At Windsor, we create and implement a goal-aligned and holistic investment strategy that identifies and provides access to unique investment opportunities. We leverage our network to review, advise, and execute significant financial transactions.
Our Investment Philosophy
By strategically utilizing both public and private investments across asset classes, as well as incorporating business interests and other outside assets, investors can reduce the systematic risk and volatility of their net worth, not just their investable assets.
We work with clients and their related entities to build custom portfolios diversified across public and private markets around the globe. We view this as a better approach than creating model portfolios that lack customization to client goals and objectives.
It is important to evaluate opportunities on both an after-fee and after-tax basis, and to consider asset location and active tax management strategies.
In order to maximize returns, we keep portfolios fully invested and manage changing goals and objectives as efficiently as possible, while avoiding market timing and behavioral biases that can erode returns.
Windsor’s approach to building a highly customized investment portfolio.
manager selection approach
- Focused strategy and track record
- Sized to the opportunity set
- Minimal leverage (given thesis/asset class)
- Manager with significant investment (alignment)
- Extensive experience
- While we strongly consider key personnel, we favor managers with a deep team
- Repeatable process
- Systems to implement and execute
Investment Plan Review
Clearly defined objectives relative to long-term goals
- Tax implications
- Cash flow needs
Custom Investment Plan
- Long-term allocation targets
- Built and managed over time, considering changing circumstances and opportunities
- Budget capital calls, distributions and liquidity plan, incorporated with client cash flow needs
Enhanced diversification that transcends traditional model portfolios
- Public Debt
- Public Equity
- Hedge Funds
- Structured Credit
- Private Equity/Debt
- Real Estate
Let’s start the conversation.
Together we can begin achieving greater clarity and confidence in your financial picture.