Windsor Advisory Group serves as a Personal CFO for our clients; advising them on key financial matters, monitoring their financial blueprints, and prudently simplifying their financial affairs.
We are seeking a motivated, inquisitive, analytical, and personable individual with a passion for client service to join our team as an Associate.
Initial responsibilities include:
- Reviewing client allocations and executing transactions to rebalance between managers
- Processing cash flows
- Preparing documentation to update and open accounts
- Supporting the team with all aspects of providing comprehensive financial advice and servicing clients
As you gain experience with our firm, you will have the opportunity to review and analyze different investment opportunities, as well as interact with our clients with increasing frequency.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills/qualifications:
- The ability to analyze and interpret data to generate insightful questions and thoughtful recommendations
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong Excel skill-set
- Attention to detail
- Related internship/job experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to handle many tasks at once